2019 Bass Cat Boats Puma FTD
Call for Price
The Puma FTD continues its legacy as one of the most popular models in the Bass Cat Premium category. At 20'4" in length, it carries the necessary footprint for maneuverability in tight areas. The forward recessed foot pedal positions anglers for pinpoint accuracy and efficiency at all times. When it's time to head offshore, the 94" beam will give you the confidence to span waves without sacrificing stability. Twin 26-gallon fuel tanks provide the range to make it out there and back with no worries. This boat features our Full Team Deck concept by incorporating a front deck that's not too large of a deck to be a nimble platform, yet large enough for team anglers to work side-by-side. The layout provides storage in the front deck with seven (7) compartments, including a scabbard for your landing net. Like all BCB models, the Puma FTD is a working tool right down to the flip up mooring cleats for ease in docking. Experience the efficiency of a Puma FTD and understand the attention to detail others overlook. Every aspect of this model has a reason, no matter how simple. In the world of competitive angling, the simple things and attention to detail make the difference in winning.
- Length - 20'4"
- Min Storage Length - 25'6"
- W/Swing Away Tongue - 23'0"
- Beam - 94"
- Approx Boat Weight - 1825 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity - 52 gal.
- Max H.P. Range - 200-300
- Engine and Controls (non Verado)
- Two (2) Hummingbird Helix 7's
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 - 45"
- Minn Kota - 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Cranking Battery Pro-Guide AGM CA1050
- Lighted Hand Rails
- Integrated Stainless Ladder
- Dual (2) 1000 GPH Bilges with Automatic
- Slidemaster Jackplate
- Boat Ventilation System (12 volt)
- Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
- Integrated Push Button Deck Lighting
- 48 Volt Gauge (Bow)
- Interactive Digital Panel, Pump In/Out, Security, & Lighted Boxes
- One Butt Seat with Pro Pole
- One Fold Down with 13" Extension
- 52 Gallons of Fuel - 2 tanks 2x26 = 52 gal
- *May be 5% less with opacity value
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- Southco Latches
- Plano Tackle Trays ABS
- 24 Ounce Carpet
- Dip Net Scabbard
- Two Rod Boxes - One Organizer
- Pliers holder on front deck
- Dual Rod Straps - Bass Cat
- Passenger Rod Stay
- Master Power (2) - At Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
- Mooring Flip Cleats (2) at Consoles, plus docking Cleats
- Tinned Wire - 6 Gauge trolling
- Windscreen (choice - large or small)
- Removeable Rear Deck Lids
- Engine Matched Propeller
- Stainless Cup Holders
- Vinyl Ester Resin on 40%-all outer laminate
- 3-R&R Aluminum Battery Trays
- Colored Nose Cap
- Added Stripe - I2 or Hull SI2 (mini)
- Two Fully Insulated Ice Chests
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- 4" C Channel frame - US Steel - Tandem
- Five (5) cross members
- Welded to fit construction
- Fiberglass Fenders
- Pivot Tongue
- PPG Clear Coat (1)
- LED Lights
- 15" Aluminum Wheels & Black Wall Tires
- Torqueflex Axles Vault Hubs, one brake axle
- Dual Axle Brakes
- Fiberglass Step
- Vault Hubs
- IMCO Tie Downs
- Max HP
- 200-300 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 4 in.
- 94 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1825 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 52 gal.