2019 Bass Cat Boats Lynx
Call for Price
Never one for copy-catting or building cookie cutters, we wanted the Lynx to have the maximum amount of storage and deck space on both ends of the boat. Forward is an off-center rod box that will hold 20+ rods with several in the 8'6" length easily. Port rod storage is also available with starboard tackle storage for everything you might need for any tournament.
Port and starboard storages can be opened without moving rods, as there is space behind the lids for rods with the lids open. Aft storage is large and maximizes every square inch of space available.
The wide hull and deep bow rise provides a rock solid platform for fishing or running. If you've always wanted a Bass Cat with room to spare in every way that crushes rough water, the Lynx can fill that dream.
- Length: 20 ft. 8 in.
- Min Storage Length: 25 ft. 8 in.
- w/Swing Away Tongue: 23 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Std. Boat Weight: 1900 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gal.
- Max HP Range: 250-350
- Engine and Controls (non Verado)
- Two (2) Hummingbird Helix 7's
- Minn Kota Fortrex 112 - 45"
- Minn Kota - 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Cranking Battery Pro-Guide AGM CA1050
- Lighted Hand Rails
- Integrated Stainless Ladder
- Dual (2) 1000 GPH Bilges with Automatic
- Slidemaster Jackplate
- Boat Ventilation System (12 volt)
- Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
- Integrated Push Button Deck Lighting
- 48 Volt Gauge (Bow)
- Interactive Digital Panel, Pump In/Out, Security, & Lighted Boxes
- One Butt Seat with Pro Pole
- One Fold Down with 13" Extension
- 52 Gallons of Fuel - 2 tanks 2x26 = 52 gal
- *May be 5% less with opacity value
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- Southco Latches
- 24 Ounce Carpet
- Dip Net Scabbard
- Two Rod Boxes - One Organizer
- Pliers holder on front deck
- Dual Rod Straps - Bass Cat
- Passenger Rod Stay
- Master Power (2) - At Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
- Mooring Flip Cleats (2) at Consoles, plus docking Cleats
- Tinned Wire - 6 Gauge trolling
- Windscreen (choice - large or small)
- Removeable Rear Deck Lids
- Engine Matched Propeller
- Stainless Cup Holders
- Vinyl Ester Resin on 40%-all outer laminate
- 3-R&R Aluminum Battery Trays
- Colored Nose Cap
- Added Stripe - I2 or Hull SI2 (mini)
- Two Fully Insulated Ice Chests
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- 4" C Channel frame - US Steel - Tandem
- Five (5) cross members
- Welded to fit construction
- Fiberglass Fenders
- Pivot Tongue
- PPG Clear Coat (1)
- LED Lights
- 15" Aluminum Wheels & Black Wall Tires
- Torqueflex Axles Vault Hubs, one brake axle
- Dual Axle Brakes
- Fiberglass Step
- Vault Hubs
- IMCO Tie Downs
- Max HP
- 250-350 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 8 in.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1900 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 52 gal.