2019 Bass Cat Boats Jaguar
Call for Price
The Jaguar is an iconic model for Bass Cat. With a 21'5" frame, the Jag carries a deeper bow rise than other models in our lineup, allowing it to eat any water you choose to run. Designed to accept engines from 250 to the lightning fast 400 Verado Racing engine, the entire performance curve is simply impressive. Three fuel tanks distribute the 55-gallon capacity evenly throughout the boat, allowing you optimize the Jag's performance based on the conditions.
Adjacent to the adjustable pedal tray is an electronics basin with room for several mounting options and an integrated buoy holder.
The innovative scissor storage system holds up to 16 tackle boxes in slide out trays. Additional trays sit forward of them to secure another 10 to 12 boxes. No other bass rig has this much efficiency in a modular system. The central net scabbard includes an integrated ruler holder for quick access, and less deck clutter. Huge dual 8' rod boxes host both tubed and bulk rod storage.
Decks extend to just over 6' wide at the front deck with the back deck being even larger. We wanted to build a rig that exudes elegance and exceeds expectations of luxury and performance. Bass Cat's Jaguar is in a class of its own and is the only boat for those who share a passion to have the best.
- Length - 21'5"
- Min Storage Length - 26'5"
- W/Swing Away Tongue - 23'9"
- Beam - 94+"
- Approx Boat Weight - 2150lbs
- Fuel Capacity - 53 gallons
- Max H.P. Range - 250-400
- Two (2) Hummingbird Helix 7's
- Minn Kota Fortrex 112 - 45"
- KMC10 Media Center w/Kickers & Seat Speakers
- Minn Kota - 4 Bank Battery Charger
- Cranking Battery Pro-Guide AGM CA1050
- Lighted Hand Rails
- Dual (*2) 1000 GPH Bilges with Automatic
- Slidemaster Jackplate
- Boat Ventilation System (12 volt)
- Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
- Integrated Push Button Deck Lighting
- 48 Volt Gauge (Bow)
- Interactive Digital Panel, Pump In/Out, Security, & Lighted Boxes
- One Butt Seat with Pro Pole
- One Fold Down with 13" Extension
- 53 Gallons of Fuel - 3 tanks 2x10 + 33 gal
- *May be 5% less with opacity value
- Southco Latches
- Plano Tackle Trays ABS - Two (2)
- Scissor lifts - Plano Style boxes - Two (2)
- Dip Net Scabbard
- Three Rod Boxes - One Organizer
- Rear View Convex Mirrors - Two (2)
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- R&R Custom Alum Battery Trays (4 Batt)
- Integrated Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- 24 Ounce Carpet
- Livewell Lights
- Dual Rod Straps - Bass Cat
- Passenger Rod Strap - Bass Cat
- Prop & Trolling Motor storage areas
- Master Power (2) - At Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
- Mooring Flip Cleats (2) at Consoles, plus docking Cleats
- Tinned Wire
- Two Fully Insulated Ice Chests
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- Engine Matched Propeller
- Vinyl Ester Resin on 40%-all outer laminate
- 4" C Channel frame - US Steel - Tandem
- Five (5) cross members
- Welded to fit construction
- Fiberglass Fenders
- Torqueflex Axles
- Fulton XLT Pivot Jack
- Trailer Step and Grab Post
- Pivot Tongue
- Backup Light (1)
- Double PPG Clear Coat
- LED Lights
- Dual Axle Brakes
- Vault Hubs
- IMCO Tie Downs
- Max HP
- 250-400 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 5 in.
- 94+ in.
- Dry Weight
- 2150 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 53 gal.